The effect of monetary policy on short-term interest rates
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): May ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/ Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blinder, Alan S. & Fischer, Stanley, 1981.
"Inventories, rational expectations, and the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 277-304.
- A. S. Blinder & S. Fischer, 1978. "Inventories, Rational Expectations, and the Business Cycle," Working papers 220, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Alan S. Blinder & Stanley Fischer, 1979. "Inventories, Rational Expectations, and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 0381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peek, Joe, 1982. "Interest Rates, Income Taxes, and Anticipated Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 980-991, December.
- Niehans, Jurg, 1987. "Classical Monetary Theory, New and Old," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 409-424, November.
- Dwyer, Jr.G.P. & Williams, A.W. & Battalio, R.C. & Mason, T.I., 1988. "Are Expectations Rational?," Papers 30, Houston - Department of Economics.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1982. "Simple analytics of the money supply process and monetary control," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 22-39.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)