Identification and the liquidity effect: a case study
This article reviews some of the issues economists confront in attempting to compile facts about how monetary policy actions affect the economy.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): May ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.chicagofed.org/webpages/publications/print_publication_order_form.cfm Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adrian R. Pagan & John C. Robertson, 1995.
"Resolving the liquidity effect,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 33-54.
- Christian Gilles & Pamela A. Labadie & Wilbur John Coleman II., 1996.
"A model of the federal funds market,"
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 337-357.
- Bernanke, Ben S., 1986.
"Alternative explanations of the money-income correlation,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 49-99, January.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1986. "Alternative Explanations of the Money-Income Correlation," NBER Working Papers 1842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989.
"The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission,"
89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-21, September.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission," NBER Working Papers 3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gali, Jordi, 1992.
"How Well Does the IS-LM Model Fit Postwar U.S. Data,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 709-38, May.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicate Gali's QJE 1992 results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00063, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1994. "Identification and the effects of monetary policy shocks," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:1996:i:may:p:2-13:n:v.20no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.