Simple analytics of the money supply process and monetary control
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Meade & P. W. S. Andrews, 1938. "Summary Of Replies To Questions On Effects Of Interest Rates," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 14-31.
- H. D. Henderson, 1938. "The Significance Of The Rate Of Interest," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 1-13.
- Lyle E. Gramley & Samuel B. Chase, 1965. "Time deposits in monetary analysis," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 1380-1406.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2003.
"Monetary policy transparency: transparent about what?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 71(5), pages 478-497, September.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2003. "Monetary policy transparency: transparent about what?," Working Papers 2002-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1988. "The effect of monetary policy on short-term interest rates," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 53-72.
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 1990. "Mercado aberto brasileiro: análise dos procedimentos operacionais," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 160, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1984. "An early look at the volatility of money and interest rates under CRR," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 26-32.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "The multiplier approach to the money supply process: a precautionary note," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 47-64.
- Allan D. Brunner & Cara S. Lown, 1993. "Implementing short-run monetary policy with lower reserve requirements," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Wenninger & William Lee, 1993. "Federal Reserve operating procedures and institutional change," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
KeywordsMoney supply ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1982:i:oct:p:22-39:n:v.64no.8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .