The economic impact of a smoking ban in Columbia, Missouri: an analysis of sales tax data for the first year
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Pakko, 2008.
"No smoking at the slot machines: the effect of a smoke-free law on Delaware gaming revenues,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(14), pages 1769-1774.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2005. "No smoking at the slot machines: the effect of a smoke-free law on Delaware gaming revenues," Working Papers 2005-054, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael R. Pakko, 2008. "Clearing the haze? new evidence on the economic impact of smoking bans," The Regional Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 10-11.
- Adams Scott & Cotti Chad D., 2007. "The Effect of Smoking Bans on Bars and Restaurants: An Analysis of Changes in Employment," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-34, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahlfeldt Gabriel M. & Maennig Wolfgang, 2010.
"Impact of Non-smoking Ordinances on Hospitality Revenues: The Case of Germany,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 230(5), pages 506-521, October.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Impact of Non-Smoking Ordinances on Hospitality Revenues: The Case of Germany," Working Papers 026, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Michael R. Pakko, 2009. "Casino revenue and the Illinois smoking ban," Working Papers 2009-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness conditions ; Taxation ; Federal Reserve District; 8th ; Missouri;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrd:y:2008:i:oct:p:30-40:n:v.4no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.