The Deleveraging of U.S. Households: Credit Card Debt over the Lifecycle
Individuals younger than 46 deleveraged the most after the financial crisis of 2008.
Volume (Year): (2016)
Issue (Month): 11 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://research.stlouisfed.org/publications/es/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2016.
"Did the Job Ladder Fail after the Great Recession?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(S1), pages 55-93.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2013. "Did the Job Ladder Fail after the Great Recession?," NBER Chapters,in: Labor Markets in the Aftermath of the Great Recession, pages 55-93 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Moscariniy & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2013. "Did the Job Ladder Fail After the Great Recession?," Discussion Papers 1304, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2014. "Did the Job Ladder Fail After the Great Recession?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6smk3sindo9, Sciences Po.
- Moscarini, Giuseppe & Postel-Vinay, Fabien, 2013. "Did the job ladder fail after the Great Recession?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58315, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedles:00065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.