Output gaps and monetary policy at low interest rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiley, Michael T., 2013. "Output gaps," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 1-18.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2002.
"Assessing Nominal Income Rules for Monetary Policy with Model and Data Uncertainty,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 402-432, April.
- Glenn Rudebusch, 2000. "Assessing Nominal Income Rules for Monetary Policy with Model and Data Uncertainty," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0065, Econometric Society.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2000. "Assessing nominal income rules for monetary policy with model and data uncertainty," Working Paper Series 2000-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D., 2000. "Assessing nominal income rules for monetary policy with model and data uncertainty," Working Paper Series 0014, European Central Bank.
- Aoki, Kosuke, 2003. "On the optimal monetary policy response to noisy indicators," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 501-523, April.
- Justin Weidner & John C. Williams, 2009. "How big is the output gap?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun12.
- Roberto M. Billi, 2009. "Was monetary policy optimal during past deflation scares?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 67-98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hess Chung & Edward Herbst & Michael T. Kiley, 2015.
"Effective Monetary Policy Strategies in New Keynesian Models: A Reexamination,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 289-344.
- Hess Chung & Edward Herbst & Michael T. Kiley, 2014. "Effective Monetary Policy Strategies in New Keynesian Models: A Reexamination," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2014, Volume 29, pages 289-344 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hess Chung & Edward Herbst & Michael T. Kiley, 2014. "Effective Monetary Policy Strategies in New Keynesian Models: A Re-examination," NBER Working Papers 20611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2011:i:qi:n:v.96no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.