Liquidity risk premia and breakeven inflation rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey R. Gerdes & Jack K. Walton & May X. Liu & Darrel W. Parke, 2005. "Trends in the use of payment instruments in the United States," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Spr, pages 180-201.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auckenthaler, Julia & Kupfer, Alexander & Sendlhofer, Rupert, 2015. "The impact of liquidity on inflation-linked bonds: A hypothetical indexed bonds approach," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 139-154.
- Gilbert Cette & Marielle de Jong, 2013.
"Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(18), pages 2579-2585, June.
- Cette, G. & De Jong, M., 2012. "Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships," Working papers 367, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Marielle De Jong, 2013. "Breakeven inflation rates and their puzzling correlation relationships," Post-Print hal-01500867, HAL.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2014.
"Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the GBP-USD equilibrium real exchange rate,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 242-256.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2011. "Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the equilibrium real exchange rate," Working Paper Series 1405, European Central Bank.
- Paul Söderlind, 2011.
"Inflation Risk Premia and Survey Evidence on Macroeconomic Uncertainty,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(2), pages 113-133, June.
- Paul Söderlind, 2008. "Inflation Risk Premia and Survey Evidence on Macroeconomic Uncertainty," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-12, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Paul Söderlind, 2009. "Inflation Risk Premia and Survey Evidence on Macroeconomic Uncertainty," Working Papers 2009-04, Swiss National Bank.
- Söderlind, Paul, 2009. "Inflation Risk Premia and Survey Evidence on Macroeconomic Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 7250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:93:y:2017:i:c:p:46-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duran, Murat & Gülşen, Eda, 2013. "Estimating inflation compensation for Turkey using yield curves," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 592-601.
- Westerhout, Ed & Ciocyte, Ona, 2017. "The Role of Inflation-Linked Bonds. Increasing, but Still Modest," Discussion Paper 2017-027, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew Swiston, 2010.
"The Ties that Bind: Measuring International Bond Spillovers Using Inflation-Indexed Bond Yields,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 366-406, June.
- Andrew J Swiston & Tamim Bayoumi, 2007. "The Ties that Bind; Measuring International Bond Spillovers Using Inflation-Indexed Bond Yields," IMF Working Papers 07/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Zeng, Zheng, 2013. "New tips from TIPS: Identifying inflation expectations and the risk premia of break-even inflation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 125-139.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2006:i:qii:p:29-54:n:v.91no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.