Interpreting the Reagan deficits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-987, December.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-971, October.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia, Sophie & Henin, Pierre-Yves, 1999.
"Balancing budget through tax increases or expenditure cuts: is it neutral?,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 591-612, December.
- Hénin, Pierre-Yves & Garcia, Sophie, 1996. "Balancing budget through tax increases or expenditures cuts : is it neutral ?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9604, CEPREMAP.
- Michael C. Keeley & Carl E. Walsh, 1987. "Policy coordination and financial intermediaries," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 31-45.
More about this item
KeywordsBudget deficits ; Expenditures; Public;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1986:i:fall:p:5-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .