House prices and bank loan performance
This Letter discusses the strong link between house price depreciation and defaults on loans for residential mortgages as well as for land development and construction.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): feb6 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davis, Morris & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2005.
"The Price and Quantity of Residential Land in the United States,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davis, Morris A. & Heathcote, Jonathan, 2007. "The price and quantity of residential land in the United States," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2595-2620, November.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Morris Davis, 2004. "The Price and Quantity of Residential Land in the United States," 2004 Meeting Papers 32, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Morris A. Davis & Jonathan Heathcote, 2004. "The price and quantity of residential land in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stephen LeRoy & Munpyung O & John Krainer, 2009. "Subprime Mortgages," 2009 Meeting Papers 1077, Society for Economic Dynamics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfel:y:2009:i:feb6:n:2009-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noah Pollaczek)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.