Income Taxes and Social Benefits among Czech Employees - Changes since 1989 and a Cross-national Comparison (in English)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Immervoll, Herwig, 2002.
"The distribution of average and marginal effective tax rates in European Union Member States,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM2/02, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll, 2003. "The Distribution Of Average And Marginal Effective Tax Rates In European Union Member States," Public Economics 0302005, EconWPA.
- Newbery, David M G, 1995. "Tax and Benefit Reform in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ondřej Schneider & Tomáš Jelínek, 2005. "Distributive Impact of Czech Social Security and Tax Systems: Dynamics in Early 2000s," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(3), pages 221-237.
- Chiara Bronchi & Andrew Burns, 2001. "The Tax System in the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 51(12), pages 618-638, December.
- Jiri Vecernik, 2001. "From Needs to the Market: Changing Inequality of Household Income in the Czech Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 370, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; redistribution of income; social benefits; tax system;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:56:y:2006:i:1-2:p:2-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .