Tax and Benefit Reform in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiøí Veèerník, 2006. "Income Taxes and Social Benefits among Czech Employees - Changes since 1989 and a Cross-national Comparison (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 56(1-2), pages 2-17, January.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas, 2000. "Substitution and crowding-out effects of active labour market policy," Discussion Papers 2, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Frank Bönker, 2003. "Steuerpolitische Aspekte der EU-Osterweiterung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(4), pages 522-534.
- Micklewright, John & Nagy, Gyula, 1999. "Living Standards and Incentives in Transition: the Implications of Unemployment Insurance Exhaustion in Hungary," CEPR Discussion Papers 2061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark E. Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2000.
"Effective versus Statutory Taxation: Measuring Effective Tax Administration in Transition Economies,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
347, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mark Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2000. "Effective versus Statutory Taxation: Measuring Effective Tax Administration in Transition Economies," CERT Discussion Papers 0008, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- de Crombrugghe, Alain L, 1997. "Wage and Pension Pressure on the Polish Budget," CEPR Discussion Papers 1767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Luzik, 1999. "International Experience in Tax Reform and Lessons for Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers 9904, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Fakin, Barbara & de Crombrugghe, Alain, 1997. "Field adjustments in transition economies : social transfers and the efficiency of public spending - a comparison with OECD countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1803, The World Bank.
- David Newbery & Tamas Révész, 2000. "The Evolution of the Tax Structure of a Reforming Transitional Economy: Hungary 1988–98," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(2), pages 209-240, March.
- Randolph Luca Bruno, 2003. "Speed of Transition, Unemployment Dynamics and Nonemployment Policies: Evidence from the Visegrad Countries," LEM Papers Series 2003/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Newbery, David M., 1997. "Optimal tax rates and tax design during systemic reform," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 177-206, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEast Europe; Tax and Benefit Reform;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .