Cartels in the Kautiliya Arthasastra
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vikas Kumar, 2008.
"A Critical review of economic analyses of religion,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2008-023, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Vikas Kumar, 2008. "A Critical Review of Economic Analyses of Religion," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22368, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Miller, Geoffrey P, 1993. "Contracts of Genesis," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 15-45, January.
- Brams, Steven J., 2012.
"Game Theory and the Humanities: Bridging Two Worlds,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262518252, January.
- Steven J. Brams, 2011. "Game Theory and the Humanities: Bridging Two Worlds," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262015226, January.
- Robert B. Ekelund Jr. & Robert F. Hebert & Robert D. Tollison, 2008. "The Marketplace of Christianity," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550717, January.
- Miller, Geoffrey P, 1993. "Ritual and Regulation: A Legal-Economic Interpretation of Selected Biblical Texts," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 477-501, June.
More about this item
KeywordsArthasastra; collusion; Dharmasastra; economic history; indology; just price; trade;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:aucocz:au2012_059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Stastna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.