Game Theory and the Humanities: Bridging Two Worlds
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Steven J. Brams, 2011. "Game Theory and the Humanities: Bridging Two Worlds," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262015226, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Mongin, 2009.
"A game theoretic analysis of the Waterloo campaign and some comments on the analytic narrative project,"
- Mongin, Philippe, 2017. "A Game-Theoretic Analysis of the Waterloo Campaign and Some Comments on the Analytic Narrative Project," MPRA Paper 78029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2009. "A game theoretic analysis of the Waterloo campaign and some comments on the analytic narrative project," Les Cahiers de Recherche 915, HEC Paris.
- Aleskerov, F., 2013. "Game-Theoretic Modeling: An Attempt of Brief Discussion and a Forecast of Development," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 181-184.
- Vikas Kumar, 2012. "Cartels in the Kautiliya Arthasastra," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 59-79, March.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-013-9346-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2012. "Inducible Games: Using Tit-for-Tat to Stabilize Outcomes," MPRA Paper 41773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crettez, Bertrand & Deloche, Régis, 2013. "On experimental economics and the comparison between the last two versions of Molière's Tartuffe," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 66-72.
- Brams, Steven & Kilgour, Marc, 2017. "Stabilizing unstable outcomes in prediction games," MPRA Paper 77655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank C. Zagare, 2014. "A Game-Theoretic History of the Cuban Missile Crisis," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Bryan Randolph Bruns, 2015. "Names for Games: Locating 2 × 2 Games," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-26, October.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative economics; econometrics; literary criticism;
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262518252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .