Lending to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Russian Regions: Effects of Banking System Reorganization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hannan, Timothy H., 1991. "Bank commercial loan markets and the role of market structure: evidence from surveys of commercial lending," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 133-149, February.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Martínez Pería, María Soledad & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2010.
"Bank involvement with SMEs: Beyond relationship lending,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2280-2293, September.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Soledad Martinez Peria, Maria & Schmukler , Sergio L., 2008. "Bank involvement with SMEs : beyond relationship lending," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4649, The World Bank.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 1994. "Small borrowers and the survival of the small bank: is mouse bank Mighty or Mickey?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Nov, pages 3-15.
- S. Ageeva & A. Mishura., 2017. "Regional banking system in Russia: Trends and factors of spatial distribution," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; bank branch; financial assistance to the banking system; regional banks; RF Central Bank; bank closure; small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs); Russian regions;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:far:spaeco:y:2020:i:1:p:123-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergey Rogov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecrinru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.