Is the Marginal Effect of Education on Income Diminishing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2007. "The role of education quality for economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4122, The World Bank.
- Neuman, Shoshana & Ziderman, Adrian, 2003.
"Can vocational education improve the wages of minorities and disadvantaged groups?: The case of Israel,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 421-432, August.
- Neuman, Shoshana & Ziderman, Adrian, 2001. "Can Vocational Education Improve the Wages of Minorities and Disadvantaged Groups? The Case of Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 2912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neuman, Shoshana & Ziderman, Adrian, 2001. "Can Vocational Education Improve the Wages of Minorities and Disadvantaged Groups? The Case of Israel," IZA Discussion Papers 348, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ludger Vessman & Jerik Hanushek, 2007.
"The role of education quality in economic growth (Part I),"
Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 86-116.
- Ludger Vessman & Jerik Hanushek, 2007. "The Role of Education Quality in Economic Growth (Part II)," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 115-185.
- Loo Jasper B. van & Toolsema Bert, 2004. "The Empirical Determination of Key Skills from an Economic Perspective," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Income; Wage; Israel; Age.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eur:ejesjr:251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (European Center for Science Education and Research) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask European Center for Science Education and Research to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://journals.euser.org/index.php/ejes .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.