External trade – key element of national economy evolution under sustainable development circumstances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lechman Ewa, 2014. "Changing Patterns in the Export of Goods Versus International Competitiveness. A Comparative Analysis for Central-East European Countries in the Period 2000–2011," Comparative Economic Research, Sciendo, vol. 17(2), pages 1-17, June.
- ., 2007. "Technological Lock-in and the Role of Innovation," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2007. "Technology transfer to developing countries," Chapters,in: International Economic Law and the Digital Divide, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2007. "From No Technology to All Technology," Chapters,in: Understanding Technological Innovation, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991. "Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-555.
- ., 2007. "The Time of Technology," Chapters,in: Understanding Technological Innovation, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2013. "Foreign Trade and FDI as Main Factors of Growth in the EU," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 7-17, June.
- Lechman, Ewa, 2014. "Changing patterns of export of goods versus macroeconomic competitiveness. A comparative analysis for East-Central European countries in the period 2000-2011," MPRA Paper 53639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 1990. "Export composition and the impact of exports on economic growth of developing economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 67-71, September.
- Sacchidananda Mukherjee & Debashis Chakraborty, 2013. "Is environmental sustainability influenced by socioeconomic and sociopolitical factors? cross‐country empirical evidence," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 353-371, November.
- ., 2007. "Technological Imaginaire," Chapters,in: Understanding Technological Innovation, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordstrade balance; deficit; export; import; economic growth; GDP; sustainable development;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eub:ecoecr:v:2:y:2016:i:1:p:3-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoniade Ciprian Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://www.ueb.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.