Florentina Viorica Gheorghe
|First Name:||Florentina Viorica|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(85%) Institutul National de Statistica şi Studii Economice (INSSE) Bucureşti, Romania
Government of Romania
004 021 336 2691
004 021 3124873
16 Libertatii Avenue, Sector 5, Bucureşti, Code 70542
RePEc:edi:stagvro (more details at EDIRC)
(15%) Institutul de Economie Nationala Bucureşti, Romania
Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE)
004 021 318.24.67
004 021 318.24.67
Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
RePEc:edi:inacaro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Florentina Viorica Gheorghe & Artur Emilian Simion, 2017. "Trade-related aspects in the current context of sustainable development," Working papers 02, Ecological University of Bucharest, Department of Economics.
- Florentina Viorica GHEORGHE & Artur - Emilian SIMION, 2018. "The link between international trade flows of "Machinery and transport equipment" and foreign direct investment in Romania," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 42-54, June.
- Artur – Emilian SIMION & Florentina Viorica GHEORGHE, 2018. "Economic Interdependence Between The Gdp and External Trade in Romania – A VEC Method Analyse," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 66(1), pages 133-146, March.
- Gheorghe Florentina Viorica & Simion Artur-Emilian & Zaman Gheorghe, 2018. "ROMANIA’s EXTERNAL TRADE, FROM THE GREAT UNION TO THE INTEGRATION IN EUROPEAN UNION," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 303-312, July.
- Florentina Viorica GHEORGHE & Artur-Emilian SIMION & Gheorghe ZAMAN, 2017. "Some aspects of the export performance and efficiency in the Romanian economy," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 45(2(54)), pages 87-109, December.
- Florentina Viorica GHEORGHE & Artur-Emilian SIMION, 2017. "Influences of the Foreign Direct Investments on Romania's Exports of Goods," Eco-Economics Review, Ecological University of Bucharest, Economics Faculty and Ecology and Environmental Protection Faculty, vol. 3(1), pages 35-49, June.
- Artur-Emilian SIMION & Florentina Viorica GHEORGHE & Gheorghe ZAMAN, 2017. "Exporting high-growth enterprises, including gazelles, in Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 45(2(54)), pages 43-62, December.
- Florentina Viorica GHEORGHE, 2016. "External trade – key element of national economy evolution under sustainable development circumstances," Eco-Economics Review, Ecological University of Bucharest, Economics Faculty and Ecology and Environmental Protection Faculty, vol. 2(1), pages 3-17, June.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Florentina-Viorica Gheorghe & Artur-Emilian Simion, 2016. "Some Characteristics Of Romania’S External Trade In The Period 1990-2014," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 207-229, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Florentina-Viorica Gheorghe & Artur-Emilian Simion, 2016.
"Some Characteristics Of Romania’S External Trade In The Period 1990-2014,"
Annals of Faculty of Economics,
University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 207-229, July.
- Gheorghe Zaman & Zizi Goschin, 2017. "Factors That Promote Export Convergence: A Spatial Analysis In Romania," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-17, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Florentina Viorica Gheorghe should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.