Competition Policy in Ireland's Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 2004.
"New Deal Policies and the Persistence of the Great Depression: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(4), pages 779-816, August.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 2001. "New Deal policies and the persistence of the Great Depression: a general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers 597, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 2001.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2009. "The Recession, Budgets, Competition, and Regulation: Should the State Supply Bespoke Protection?," Papers BP2010/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Troubled Times: What Role for Competition and Regulatory Policy?," Papers EC10, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nicholas Crafts, 2014. "Ireland’s Medium-Term Growth Prospects: a Phoenix Rising?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 45(1), pages 87-112.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Competition Policy in Ireland: A Good Recession?," Papers WP427, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Paul K. Gorecki, 2011.
"Economic Regulation: Recentralisation of Power or Improved Quality of Regulation?,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(2), pages 177-211.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2011. "Economic Regulation: Recentralisation of Power or Improved Quality of Regulation?," Papers WP373, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:43:y:2012:i:4:p:597-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.