Targeting the Principle Implementation in the System of Social Support
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svetlana Misihina, 2011. "The Social Support for the Vulnerable Population Groups," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 154P.
- Mirela Cristea & Eleftherios Thalassinos, 2016. "Private Pension Plans: An Important Component of the Financial Market," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(1), pages 110-115.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 2597.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 6582.
- Claire McCartan & Aine Morrison & Lisa Bunting & Gavin Davidson & Jackie McIlroy, 2018. "Stripping the Wallpaper of Practice: Empowering Social Workers to Tackle Poverty," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-16, October.
- de Neubourg, Chris & Castonguay, Julie & Roelen, Keetie, 2007. "Social safety nets and targeted social assistance : lessons from the European experience," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 41529, The World Bank.
- Margitic, Juan & Ravallion, Martin, 2019. "Lifting the floor? Economic development, social protection and the developing World's poorest," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 97-108.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatyana Romanova & Venelin Terziev & Olga Andreeva & Anna Sukhoveeva & Elena Kravchenko & Anna Antsibor, 2020. "Social Contract as a Tool for Stimulating Entrepreneurial Initiative of Low-Income Citizens," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 647-656.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hidrobo, Melissa & Hoddinott, John & Peterman, Amber & Margolies, Amy & Moreira, Vanessa, 2014.
"Cash, food, or vouchers? Evidence from a randomized experiment in northern Ecuador,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 144-156.
- Hidrobo, Melissa & Hoddinott, John F. & Peterman, Amber & Margolies, Amy & Moreira, Vanessa, 2012. "Cash, food, or vouchers?: Evidence from a randomized experiment in northern Ecuador," IFPRI discussion papers 1234, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011.
"Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America,"
Global Development Institute Working Paper Series
14211, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America," MPRA Paper 29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dodlova, Marina & Giolbas, Anna & Lay, Jann, 2016. "Non-Contributory Social Transfer Programmes in Developing Countries: A New Data Set and Research Agenda," GIGA Working Papers 290, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- World Bank, 2012. "Resilience, Equity, and Opportunity [Capacidad de recuperación, equidad y oportunidades]," World Bank Publications - Reports 12648, The World Bank Group.
- Scarlato, Margherita & D'Agostino, Giorgio, 2016. "The political economy of cash transfers: a comparative analysis of Latin American and sub-Saharan African experiences," Discussion Papers 6/2016, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Samantha Greenspun & Nora Lustig, 2013. "Gendered Fiscal Incidence Analysis. A Review of the Literature," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 76, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Bhanot, Syon P. & Han, Jiyoung & Jang, Chaning, 2018.
"Workfare, wellbeing and consumption: Evidence from a field experiment with Kenya’s urban poor,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 372-388.
- Syon Bhanot & Jiyoung Han & Chaning Jang, 2018. "Workfare, wellbeing and consumption: Evidence from a field experiment with Kenya's urban poor," Artefactual Field Experiments 00652, The Field Experiments Website.
- Fiszbein, Ariel & Kanbur, Ravi & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2014. "Social Protection and Poverty Reduction: Global Patterns and Some Targets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 167-177.
- Puja Vasudeva Dutta & Yuko Okamura, 2015. "Reaching the Poor and Vulnerable," World Bank Publications - Reports 22328, The World Bank Group.
- Gentilini, Ugo & Omamo, Steven Were, 2011. "Social protection 2.0: Exploring issues, evidence and debates in a globalizing world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 329-340, June.
- Guush Berhane & Daniel O. Gilligan & John Hoddinott & Neha Kumar & Alemayehu Seyoum Taffesse, 2014. "Can Social Protection Work in Africa? The Impact of Ethiopia's Productive Safety Net Programme," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(1), pages 1-26.
- Barrientos, Armando, 2012. "Social Transfers and Growth: What Do We Know? What Do We Need to Find Out?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 11-20.
- World Bank, 2015. "Promoting Labor Market Participation and Social Inclusion in Europe and Central Asia's Poorest Countries," World Bank Publications - Reports 22501, The World Bank Group.
- Armando Barrientos, 2016. "Inequality, Poverty, and Antipoverty Transfers," Working Papers id:11190, eSocialSciences.
- Mr. David Coady & Valentina Flamini & Louis Sears, 2015. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies Revisited: Evidence for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 2015/250, International Monetary Fund.
- Gao, Qin & Zhai, Fuhua & Yang, Sui & Li, Shi, 2014. "Does Welfare Enable Family Expenditures on Human Capital? Evidence from China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 219-231.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2010. "Protecting The Poor Against The Next Crisis," Working Papers 126960, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Sara Giannozzi & Asmeen Khan, 2013. "Strengthening Governance of Social Safety Nets in ASEAN," World Bank Publications - Reports 16722, The World Bank Group.
- Margaret Grosh & Maurizio Bussolo & Samuel Freije, 2014. "Understanding the Poverty Impact of the Global Financial Crisis in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 18727.
- d'Agostino, Giorgio & Pieroni, Luca & Scarlato, Margherita, 2013. "Social Protection and Food Security in Sub-Saharan Africa: An Evaluation of Cash Transfer Programmes," MPRA Paper 49536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial policy; digital economy.;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:ijebaa:v:vii:y:2019:i:special2:p:52-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.ijeba.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Marios Agiomavritis The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.ijeba.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.