Demand and Strategy of Imports in Declining Foreign Exchange Reserves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2003.
"Is environmental policy a secondary trade barrier? An empirical analysis,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 137-154, February.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2003. "Is environmental policy a secondary trade barrier? An empirical analysis," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 36(1), pages 137-154, March.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2000. "Is Environmental Policy a Secondary Trade Barrier? An Empirical Analysis," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1507, Econometric Society.
- Korinek, Anton & Servén, Luis, 2016.
"Undervaluation through foreign reserve accumulation: Static losses, dynamic gains,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 104-136.
- Korinek, Anton & Serven, Luis, 2010. "Undervaluation through foreign reserve accumulation : static losses, dynamic gains," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5250, The World Bank.
- Sayef Bakari, 2017.
"The Three-Way Linkages Between Export, Import And Economic Growth: New Evidence From Tunisia,"
Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 2(3), pages 13-53, December.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "The Three-Way Linkages between Export, Import and Economic Growth: New Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 81080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrzej Cieslik & Giang Hien Tran, 2019. "Determinants of outward FDI from emerging economies," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 14(2), pages 209-231, June.
- Mia Gray & Linda Lobao & Ron Martin, 2012. "Making space for well-being," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 5(1), pages 3-13.
- Nguyen, Van Bon, 2015. "Effects of fi scal defi cit and money M2 supply on inflation: Evidence from selected economies of Asia," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 20(38), pages 49-53.
- Ralph Ossa, 2014. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks with Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(12), pages 4104-4146, December.
- Dipendra Sinha, 1997. "Determinants of Import Demand in Thailand," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 73-873.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2005. "The Determinants Of Aggregate Import Demand In Brunei Darussalam: An Empirical Assessment Using A Cointegration And Error Correction Approach," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 50(02), pages 197-210.
- Bown, Chad P. & Tovar, Patricia, 2011. "Trade liberalization, antidumping, and safeguards: Evidence from India's tariff reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 115-125, September.
- Lee, Jong-Wha, 1995. "Capital goods imports and long-run growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 91-110, October.
- Hummels, David & Lee, Kwan Yong, 2018. "The income elasticity of import demand: Micro evidence and an application," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 20-34.
- Sayef Bakari & Mohamed Mabrouki, 2017. "Impact Of Exports And Imports On Economic Growth: New Evidence From Panama," Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 2(1), pages 67-79, March.
- Jane Ihrig & Steven B. Kamin & Deborah Lindner & Jaime Marquez, 2010. "Some Simple Tests of the Globalization and Inflation Hypothesis," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 343-375, December.
- Ghosh, Sajal, 2009. "Import demand of crude oil and economic growth: Evidence from India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 699-702, February.
- Kahia, Montassar & Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane Ben & Lanouar, Charfeddine, 2017. "Renewable and non-renewable energy use - economic growth nexus: The case of MENA Net Oil Importing Countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 127-140.
- Abbas Shujaat & Waheed Abdul, 2018. "Import Determinants and Potential Markets: A Panel Data Gravity Modelling Analysis for Bahrain," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-7, April.
- Ioannis N. Kallianiotis & Karen Bianchi & Augustine C. Arize & John Malindretos & Ikechukwu Ndu, 2020. "Financial Assets, Expected Return and Risk, Speculation, Uncertainty, and Exchange Rate Determination," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 3-30.
More about this item
KeywordsImports demand; GDP; forex reserve; imports strategy.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ers:ijebaa:v:viii:y:2020:i:3:p:96-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marios Agiomavritis) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marios Agiomavritis to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.ijeba.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.