Examining the antecedents and outcomes of Romanian entrepreneurial orientation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christie, Anne & Jordan, Peter & Troth, Ashlea & Lawrence, Sandra, 2007. "Testing the links between emotional intelligence and motivation," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 212-226, September.
- Jeffrey G. Covin & Dennis P. Slevin, 1989. "Strategic management of small firms in hostile and benign environments," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Jeffrey G. Covin & Dennis P. Slevin, 1991. "A Conceptual Model of Entrepreneurship as Firm Behavior," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 16(1), pages 7-26, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Păunescu & Mihaela Cornelia Popescu & Matthias Duennweber, 2018. "Factors Determining Desirability of Entrepreneurship in Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-22, October.
- Bejinaru Ruxandra, 2018. "Assessing students’ entrepreneurial skills needed in the Knowledge Economy," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 13(3), pages 1119-1132, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Francisco Javier Forcadell & Fernando Úbeda, 2022. "Individual entrepreneurial orientation and performance: the mediating role of international entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 875-900, June.
- Diego Matricano & Mario Sorrentino, 2018. "Gender Equalities in Entrepreneurship: How Close, Or Far, Have We Come in Italy?," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 13(3), pages 1-75, February.
- Poduška, Zoran & Nedeljković, Jelena & Nonić, Dragan & Ratknić, Tatjana & Ratknić, Mihailo & Živojinović, Ivana, 2020. "Intrapreneurial climate as momentum for fostering employee innovativeness in public forest enterprises," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- María Ripollés-Meliá & Martina Menguzzato-Boulard & Luz Sánchez-Peinado, 2007. "Entrepreneurial orientation and international commitment," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 65-83, December.
- Erik Lundmark & Anna Krzeminska & Dean A. Shepherd, 2019. "Images of Entrepreneurship: Exploring Root Metaphors and Expanding Upon Them," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 43(1), pages 138-170, January.
- Kalinic, Igor & Brouthers, Keith D., 2022. "Entrepreneurial orientation, export channel selection, and export performance of SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1).
- Miguel A. Hernandez, 2019. "Unveiling International New Ventures’ Success: Employee’s Entrepreneurial Behavior," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 9(3), pages 1-32, August.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 1995. "Contextual influences on the corporate entrepreneurship-performance relationship: A longitudinal analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Felipe Hernández-Perlines & Manuel Alejandro Ibarra Cisneros, 2018. "The Role of Environment in Sustainable Entrepreneurial Orientation. The Case of Family Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Riviere, Monica & Romero-Martínez, Ana M., 2021. "Network embeddedness, headquarters entrepreneurial orientation, and MNE international performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(3).
- Dhruv Grewal & Gopalkrishnan R. Iyer & Rajshekhar (Raj) G. Javalgi & Lori Radulovich, 2011. "Franchise Partnership and International Expansion: A Conceptual Framework and Research Propositions," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 35(3), pages 533-557, May.
- Lucile Defays & Josée St-Pierre, 2014. "Exporting to non-traditional markets: reducing uncertainty for SMES," Post-Print hal-01704914, HAL.
- Zhiyang Liu & Zuhui Xu & Zhao Zhou & Yong Li, 2019. "Buddhist entrepreneurs and new venture performance: the mediating role of entrepreneurial risk-taking," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 713-727, March.
- Li Peng & Yuan Li & Marc Essen & Mike W. Peng, 2020. "Institutions, resources, and strategic orientations: A meta-analysis," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 499-529, June.
- Firdaus Basbeth & Ainon Ramli & Muhammad Ashlyzan Bin Razik & Rosmaizura Mohd Zain & Noorshella Bin Che Nawi, 2019. "The Role of Multi Dimensional EO in the Competitive Strategy - Performance Link," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 10(2), pages 20-25, July.
- Engelen, Andreas, 2010. "Entrepreneurial orientation as a function of national cultural variations in two countries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 354-368, December.
- Knight, Gary & Moen, Øystein & Madsen, Tage Koed, 2020. "Antecedents to differentiation strategy in the exporting SME," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(6).
- Vishal Gupta & Sandra C. Mortal & Tina Yang, 2018. "Entrepreneurial orientation and firm value: Does managerial discretion play a role?," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Boojihawon, Dev Kumar & Dimitratos, Pavlos & Young, Stephen, 2007. "Characteristics and influences of multinational subsidiary entrepreneurial culture: The case of the advertising sector," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 549-572, October.
- Kang, Jae Hyeung & Matusik, James G. & Kim, Tae-Yeol & Phillips, J. Mark, 2016. "Interactive effects of multiple organizational climates on employee innovative behavior in entrepreneurial firms: A cross-level investigation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 628-642.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial cognition; entrepreneurial orientation; international entrepreneurship.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eph:journl:v:3:y:2008:i:3:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Simona Vasilache (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.