The effect of human resource management control systems on the relationship between knowledge management strategy and firm performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Langfield-Smith, Kim, 1997. "Management control systems and strategy: A critical review," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-232, February.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nightingale, Paul, 2000. "Economies of Scale in Experimentation: Knowledge and Technology in Pharmaceutical R&D," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 315-359, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marko Slavković & Verica Babić, 2013. "Knowledge Management, Innovativeness, And Organizational Performance: Evidence From Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 58(199), pages 85-108, October -.
- Hamdia Mudor, 2014. "Organizational Cultures, Knowledge Management, Organizational Effectiveness: The Relationship and Conceptual Framework," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100248, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9516-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219649217500022 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHuman resource management; Control systems; Knowledge management strategy; Organizational performance; Taiwan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:32:y:2011:i:5/6:p:494-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .