Sustainability accounting and reporting: fad or trend?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Bebbington & Carlos Larrinaga-Gonzalez, 2008. "Carbon Trading: Accounting and Reporting Issues," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 697-717.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Gabel H. Landis & Sinclair-Desgagne Bernard, 1993. "Managerial Incentives and Environmental Compliance," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-240, May.
- René Orij, 2010. "Corporate social disclosures in the context of national cultures and stakeholder theory," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(7), pages 868-889, September.
- Max Baker, 2010. "Re-conceiving managerial capture," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(7), pages 847-867, September.
- M. R. Mathews, 2001. "Rejoinder: Some thoughts on social and environmental accounting education," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 379-382.
- Henri, Jean-François & Journeault, Marc, 2010. "Eco-control: The influence of management control systems on environmental and economic performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Jan Bebbington & Colin Higgins & Bob Frame, 2009. "Initiating sustainable development reporting: evidence from New Zealand," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(4), pages 588-625, May.
- Güler Aras & David Crowther, 2009. "Corporate Sustainability Reporting: A Study in Disingenuity?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 279-288, April.
- Carol A. Adams & Glen Whelan, 2009. "Conceptualising future change in corporate sustainability reporting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 118-143, January.
- Ilinitch, Anne Y. & Soderstrom, Naomi S. & E. Thomas, Tom, 1998. "Measuring corporate environmental performance," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4-5), pages 383-408.
- Gray, Rob, 2010. "Is accounting for sustainability actually accounting for sustainability...and how would we know? An exploration of narratives of organisations and the planet," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 47-62, January.
- Lehman, Glen, 1999. "Disclosing new worlds: a role for social and environmental accounting and auditing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-241, April.
- Stefan Schaltegger & Marcus Wagner, 2006. "Integrative management of sustainability performance, measurement and reporting," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:21:y:2010:i:1:p:76-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Archel & Javier Husillos & Carlos Larrinaga & Crawford Spence, 2009. "Social disclosure, legitimacy theory and the role of the state," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(8), pages 1284-1307, October.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1977. "Extended Sympathy and the Possibility of Social Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 219-225, February.
- Carol A. Adams & Carlos Larrinaga-González, 2007. "Engaging with organisations in pursuit of improved sustainability accounting and performance," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 333-355, June.
- Aldónio Ferreira & Carly Moulang & Bayu Hendro, 2010. "Environmental management accounting and innovation: an exploratory analysis," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(7), pages 920-948, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:88:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0869-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Schaltegger & Roger Burritt & Dimitar Zvezdov & Jacob Hörisch & Joanne Tingey-Holyoak, 2015. "Management Roles and Sustainability Information. Exploring Corporate Practice," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 328-345, December.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:100-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:276:d:65900 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Crutzen, 2013. "Corporate Sustainability, Strategy And Accounting Controls: An Exploration Of Corporate Practices," Post-Print hal-00997955, HAL.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2938-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Gómez-Bezares & Wojciech Przychodzen & Justyna Przychodzen, 2016. "Corporate Sustainability and Shareholder Wealth—Evidence from British Companies and Lessons from the Crisis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Mihaela Ungureanu, 2012. "Challenges Of External Financial Audit Against The Managerial Fraud," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 25-31, November.
- Mihaela Ungureanu, 2012. "Integration Of Green Accounting Into Romanian Accounting System," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(1), pages 100-109, March.
- M. Guerci & Giovanni Radaelli & Elena Siletti & Stefano Cirella & A. Rami Shani, 2015. "The Impact of Human Resource Management Practices and Corporate Sustainability on Organizational Ethical Climates: An Employee Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 325-342, January.
- repec:spr:jmgtco:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00187-016-0239-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pier Luigi Marchini & Luca Fornaciari, 2016. "The increasing relevance of managing costs of poor quality (CoPQ). The case of the mineral water industry," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 65-96.
- Jaroslava Hyršlová & Marie Kubáňková, 2015. "Corporate sustainability-related reporting - a brief history and perspectives," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:275-:d:128081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Crutzen, 2013. "Corporate Sustainability, Strategy And Accounting Controls: An Exploration Of Corporate Practices," Post-Print hal-00996790, HAL.
- Lino Cinquini & Emilio Passetti & Andrea Tenucci, 2016. "La sostenibilità ambientale in azienda: quale relazione tra disclosure volontaria e gestione interna?," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 15-32.
- Gyula Fülöp & Bettina Hódi Hernádi, 2013. "Quality Improvement in Accounting," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 9(02), pages 41-51.
- Irina Santiago-Brown & Andrew Metcalfe & Cate Jerram & Cassandra Collins, 2015. "Sustainability Assessment in Wine-Grape Growing in the New World: Economic, Environmental, and Social Indicators for Agricultural Businesses," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-27, June.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:44-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Pedro Rodríguez Bolívar & Andrés Navarro Galera & Laura Alcaide Muñoz & María Deseada López Subires, 2016. "Analyzing Forces to the Financial Contribution of Local Governments to Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Kim Ceulemans & Rodrigo Lozano & María del Mar Alonso-Almeida, 2015. "Sustainability Reporting in Higher Education: Interconnecting the Reporting Process and Organisational Change Management for Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-23, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic sustainability; Accounting; Management accounting; Decision making; Accounting research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:aaajpp:v:23:y:2010:i:7:p:829-846. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.