Sustainability accounting for companies: Catchphrase or decision support for business leaders?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McKernan, John Francis, 2007. "Objectivity in accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 155-180.
- Joerg-Markus Hitz, 2007. "The Decision Usefulness of Fair Value Accounting - A Theoretical Perspective," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 323-362.
- Isabelle Maignan & David A Ralston, 2002. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Europe and the U.S.: Insights from Businesses' Self-presentations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(3), pages 497-514, September.
- Lehman, Glen, 1999. "Disclosing new worlds: a role for social and environmental accounting and auditing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-241, April.
- Langfield-Smith, Kim, 1997. "Management control systems and strategy: A critical review," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-232, February.
- Stefan Schaltegger & Marcus Wagner, 2006. "Integrative management of sustainability performance, measurement and reporting," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19.
- M. R. Mathews, 2001. "Rejoinder: Some thoughts on social and environmental accounting education," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 379-382.
- Salzmann, Oliver & Ionescu-somers, Aileen & Steger, Ulrich, 2005. "The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability:: Literature Review and Research Options," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 27-36, February.
- Cooper, Stuart M. & Owen, David L., 2007. "Corporate social reporting and stakeholder accountability: The missing link," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 649-667.
- Tinker, Anthony M. & Merino, Barbara D. & Neimark, Marilyn Dale, 1982. "The normative origins of positive theories: Ideology and accounting thought," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 167-200, April.
- D. Stone, Christopher, 1976. "Where the law ends: The social control of corporate behavior," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 84-87, June.
- Spencer Banzhaf, H., 2005. "Green price indices," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 262-280, March.
- Gray, Rob, 1992. "Accounting and environmentalism: An exploration of the challenge of gently accounting for accountability, transparency and sustainability," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 399-425, July.
- Gray, Rob, 2002. "The social accounting project and Accounting Organizations and Society Privileging engagement, imaginings, new accountings and pragmatism over critique?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 687-708, October.
- Ian Ashman & Diana Winstanley, 2007. "For or Against Corporate Identity? Personification and the Problem of Moral Agency," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 83-95, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2015. "A European perspective on country moderation effects: Environmental management systems and sustainability-related human resource benefits," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 379-388.
- Stefan Schaltegger & Roger Burritt & Dimitar Zvezdov & Jacob Hörisch & Joanne Tingey-Holyoak, 2015. "Management Roles and Sustainability Information. Exploring Corporate Practice," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(4), pages 328-345, December.
- repec:spr:jmgtco:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00187-016-0239-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2017:v:4:p:66-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:232-:d:127412 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2760-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Giannetti & Alessandro Marelli, 2016. "Il ruolo degli strumenti di cost management nello sviluppo di nuovi prodotti sostenibili," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 33-68.
- Hajnalka Ván, 2012. "Environmental Accounting – A New Challenge for the Accounting System," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(4), pages 437-452.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1072-:d:102010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martina Sukitsch & Sabrina Engert & Rupert J. Baumgartner, 2015. "The Implementation of Corporate Sustainability in the European Automotive Industry: An Analysis of Sustainability Reports," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-28, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainability Sustainability accounting Corporate sustainability Corporate responsibility Environmental accounting Triple bottom line accounting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:4:p:375-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.