Integrative management of sustainability performance, measurement and reporting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schaltegger, Stefan & Burritt, Roger L., 2010. "Sustainability accounting for companies: Catchphrase or decision support for business leaders?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 375-384, October.
- Chavatip Chindavijak & Kongkiti Phusavat & Pekka Kess & Suparerk Sooksamarn, 2016. "Transformation to Enterprise Sustainability Case Studies of Manufacturing and Service Enterprise in Thailand," Managing Innovation and Diversity in Knowledge Society Through Turbulent Time: Proceedings of the MakeLearn and TIIM Joint International Conference 2016, ToKnowPress.
- Robert Strand, 2013. "The Chief Officer of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Study of Its Presence in Top Management Teams," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(4), pages 721-734, February.
- Cory Searcy, 2012. "Corporate Sustainability Performance Measurement Systems: A Review and Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 239-253, May.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:24:y:2013:i:6:p:459-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Länsiluoto, Aapo & Järvenpää, Marko, 2010. "Greening the balanced scorecard," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 385-395, July.
- Silvestre, Bruno S., 2015. "Sustainable supply chain management in emerging economies: Environmental turbulence, institutional voids and sustainability trajectories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 156-169.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2854-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3654-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valenzuela, Lionel & Maturana, Sergio, 2016. "Designing a three-dimensional performance measurement system (SMD3D) for the wine industry: A Chilean example," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 112-121.
- Thomson, Ian & Grubnic, Suzana & Georgakopoulos, Georgios, 2014. "Exploring accounting-sustainability hybridisation in the UK public sector," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 453-476.
- Erik G. Hansen & Stefan Schaltegger, 2016. "The Sustainability Balanced Scorecard: A Systematic Review of Architectures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 193-221, January.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:959-975 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:375-:d:129644 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roger L. Burritt & Stefan Schaltegger, 2010. "Sustainability accounting and reporting: fad or trend?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(7), pages 829-846, September.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:262-270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nair, Sujith & Paulose, Hanna, 2014. "Emergence of green business models: The case of algae biofuel for aviation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 175-184.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:44-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali Abdelfattah Hamdan Zyadat, 2017. "The Impact of Sustainability on the Financial Performance of Jordanian Islamic Banks," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 55-63, January.
More about this item
Keywordsaccounting; performance measurement; performance management; sustainability reporting; sustainability balanced scorecard; sustainability management; sustainability performance; environmental management; social management; business strategy; economic business information; corporate social responsibility; CSR.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijaape:v:3:y:2006:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=41 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.