Some thoughts on social and environmental accounting education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lehman, Glen, 1999. "Disclosing new worlds: a role for social and environmental accounting and auditing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-241, April.
- Power, Michael, 1997. "Expertise and the construction of relevance: Accountants and environmental audit," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 123-146, February.
- Rousso, Ada S. & Shah, Shvetank P., 1994. "Packaging Taxes and Recycling Incentives: The German Green Dot Program," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 47(3), pages 689-701, September.
- Rousso, Ada S. & Shah, Shvetank P., 1994. "Packaging Taxes and Recycling Incentives: The German Green Dot Program," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(3), pages 689-701, September.
- Neu, D. & Warsame, H. & Pedwell, K., 1998. "Managing public impressions: environmental disclosures in annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 265-282, April.
- Gray, Rob, 1992. "Accounting and environmentalism: An exploration of the challenge of gently accounting for accountability, transparency and sustainability," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 399-425, July.
- Hines, Ruth D., 1988. "Financial accounting: In communicating reality, we construct reality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 251-261, April.
- n/a, 1995. "Book Review," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irene Gordon, 2011. "Lessons to be Learned: An Examination of Canadian and U.S. Financial Accounting and Auditing Textbooks for Ethics/Governance Coverage," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 29-47, June.
- David Owen, 2008. "Chronicles of wasted time?: A personal reflection on the current state of, and future prospects for, social and environmental accounting research," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 240-267, February.
- M. R. Mathews, 2001. "Rejoinder: Some thoughts on social and environmental accounting education," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 379-382.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial And Environmental Accounting Education; Curriculum Development; Qualitative Education;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:accted:v:10:y:2001:i:4:p:335-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAED20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.