Determinants and Consequences of Bailing Out States in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goodhart, C A E, 1987. "Why Do Banks Need a Central Bank?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 75-89, March.
- von Hagen, Jurgen & Eichengreen, Barry, 1996. "Federalism, Fiscal Restraints, and European Monetary Union," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 134-138, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichler, Stefan & Hofmann, Michael, 2013. "Sovereign default risk and decentralization: Evidence for emerging markets," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 113-134.
- Mendoza-Velázquez, Alfonso, 2009. "The information content and redistribution effects of state and municipal rating changes in Mexico," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-21.
- Fausto Hernández Trillo, 2007. "Transferencias condicionadas federales en países en desarrollo: el caso del FISM en México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 22(2), pages 143-184.
- Mendoza-Velázquez, Alfonso, 2009. "The Information Content and Redistribution Effects of State and Municipal Rating Changes in Mexico," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- H74 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Borrowing
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:28:y:2002:i:3:p:365-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.