Exchange Rates, Energy Prices, Unemployment, Money, and Inflation: A Further Test
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (Apr-Jun)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA|
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: https://www.quinnipiac.edu/eea/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stein, Jerome L., 1978. "Inflation, employment and stagflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 193-228, April.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Examining the recent behavior of inflation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 29-39.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1987.
"Exchange Rates and Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Barro, Robert J, 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-80, August.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Scholarly Articles 3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Beenstock, M & Longbottom, J A, 1982. "Money, Debt and Prices in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(196), pages 389-408, November.
- Allen Sinai, 1985. "The Dollar and Inflation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 211-220, Jul-Sep.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1978. "Inflation, unemployment, and money: comparing the evidence from two simple models," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 2-6.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1987. "Will Recent High Growth Rates Of Money Revive Inflation?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 5(1), pages 41-53, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:17:y:1991:i:2:p:189-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.