Exchange Rates, Energy Prices, Unemployment, Money, and Inflation: A Further Test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen Sinai, 1985. "The Dollar and Inflation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 211-220, Jul-Sep.
- Robert L. Hetzel, 1987. "Will Recent High Growth Rates Of Money Revive Inflation?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 5(1), pages 41-53, January.
- Keith M. Carlson, 1978. "Inflation, unemployment, and money: comparing the evidence from two simple models," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 2-6.
- Stein, Jerome L., 1978. "Inflation, employment and stagflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 193-228, April.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1987. "Exchange Rates and Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Barro, Robert J, 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-580, August.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Scholarly Articles 3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Beenstock, M & Longbottom, J A, 1982. "Money, Debt and Prices in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(196), pages 389-408, November.
- R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Examining the recent behavior of inflation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 29-39.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy; Exchange Rates; Inflation; Money; Prices; Unemployment;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:17:y:1991:i:2:p:189-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .