Examining the recent behavior of inflation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): Aug ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keith M. Carlson, 1980. "The lag from money to prices," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 3-10.
- Dallas S. Batten, 1981. "Inflation: the cost-push myth," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 20-27.
- K.J. Kowalewski & Michael F. Bryan, 1984. "The outlook for inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Win, pages 7-22.
- Lawrence S. Davidson, 1982. "Inflation misinformation and monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 15-26.
- R. W. Hafer, 1983. "Inflation: assessing its recent behavior and future prospects," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Aug, pages 36-41.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1984:i:aug:p:29-39:n:v.66no.7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.