The Dollar and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Robert J, 1980.
"A Consistent Characterization of a Near-Century of Price Behavior,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 243-249, May.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1980. "A Consistent Characterization of a Near-Century of Price Behavior," NBER Working Papers 0455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wing T. Woo, 1984. "Exchange Rates and the Prices of Nonfood, Nonfuel Products," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(2), pages 511-536.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "The Dollar and the Policy Mix: 1985," NBER Working Papers 1636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George L. Perry, 1983. "What Have We Learned about Disinflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(2), pages 587-602.
- Phillip Cagan & William Fellner, 1983. "Tentative Lessons from the Recent Disinflationary Effort," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(2), pages 603-610.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Poole & Robert Eisner & Allen L Sinai & Michael R. Darby, 1989. "Challenges Of Macro Policy In The Open U.S. Economy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(1), pages 1-34, January.
- Robert A. Black & Cindy Benzing, 1991. "Exchange Rates, Energy Prices, Unemployment, Money, and Inflation: A Further Test," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 189-197, Apr-Jun.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:11:y:1985:i:3:p:211-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.