The effects of market orientation on subsidiary performance: Empirical evidence from MNCs in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erin Anderson & Hubert Gatignon, 1986. "Modes of Foreign Entry: A Transaction Cost Analysis and Propositions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 17(3), pages 1-26, September.
- Paul D. Ellis, 2006. "Market Orientation and Performance: A Meta-Analysis and Cross-National Comparisons," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 1089-1107, July.
- Kevin Zheng Zhou & James R Brown & Chekitan S Dev & Sanjeev Agarwal, 2007. "The effects of customer and competitor orientations on performance in global markets: a contingency analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(2), pages 303-319, March.
- Kabasakal, Hayat & Bodur, Muzaffer, 2002. "Arabic cluster: a bridge between East and West," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 40-54, April.
- N Capar & M Kotabe, 2003. "The relationship between international diversification and performance in service firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(4), pages 345-355, July.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Glaister, Keith W. & Tatoglu, Ekrem, 2007. "Institutional and transaction cost influences on MNEs' ownership strategies of their affiliates: Evidence from an emerging market," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 418-434, December.
- Kim, Kwanghyun & Slocum Jr., John W., 2008. "Individual differences and expatriate assignment effectiveness: The case of U.S.-based Korean expatriates," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 109-126, January.
- Mike W Peng, 2004. "Identifying the big question in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(2), pages 99-108, March.
- Rose, Gregory M. & Shoham, Aviv, 2002. "Export performance and market orientation: establishing an empirical link," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 217-225, March.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket orientation Global marketing Emerging markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:46:y:2011:i:4:p:447-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.