Managerial Leadership and Culture in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjeev Agarwal, 1993. "Influence of Formalization on Role Stress, Organizational Commitment, and Work Alienation of Salespersons: A Cross-National Comparative Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 715-739, December.
- Johnston, Mark W. & Parasuraman, A. & Futrell, Charles M., 1989. "Extending a model of salesperson role perceptions and work-related attitudes: Impact of job tenure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 269-290, June.
- Challagalla, Goutam N. & Shervani, Tasadduq A., 1997. "A measurement model of the dimensions and types of output and behavior control: An empirical test in a salesforce context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 159-172, July.
- Banai, Moshe & Reisel, William D., 2007. "The influence of supportive leadership and job characteristics on work alienation: A six-country investigation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 463-476, December.
- Theodosiou, Marios & Katsikea, Evangelia, 2007. "How management control and job-related characteristics influence the performance of export sales managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1261-1271, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bird, Allan & Mendenhall, Mark E., 2016. "From cross-cultural management to global leadership: Evolution and adaptation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-126.
- Dorfman, Peter & Javidan, Mansour & Hanges, Paul & Dastmalchian, Ali & House, Robert, 2012. "GLOBE: A twenty year journey into the intriguing world of culture and leadership," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 504-518.
More about this item
KeywordsLeadership GLOBE Ubuntu Sub-Saharan Africa Nigeria Namibia Zambia Zimbabwe South Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:46:y:2011:i:2:p:234-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.