GLOBE: A twenty year journey into the intriguing world of culture and leadership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wanasika, Isaac & Howell, Jon P. & Littrell, Romie & Dorfman, Peter, 2011. "Managerial Leadership and Culture in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 234-241, April.
- Kwok Leung & Rabi S Bhagat & Nancy R Buchan & Miriam Erez & Cristina B Gibson, 2005. "Culture and international business: recent advances and their implications for future research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(4), pages 357-378, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar Alok, 2017. "Sāttvika Leadership: An Indian Model of Positive Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 117-138, April.
- Riaz, Suhaib & Glenn Rowe, W. & Beamish, Paul W., 2014. "Expatriate-deployment levels and subsidiary growth: A temporal analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-11.
- Castaño, Nathalie & Sully de Luque, Mary F. & Wernsing, Tara & Ogliastri, Enrique & Shemueli, Rachel Gabel & Fuchs, Rosa María & Robles-Flores, José Antonio, 2015. "El Jefe: Differences in expected leadership behaviors across Latin American countries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 584-597.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:161-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:5:p:702-713 is not listed on IDEAS
- Flatten, Tessa & Adams, Daniel & Brettel, Malte, 2015. "Fostering absorptive capacity through leadership: A cross-cultural analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 519-534.
- Li, Chengguang & Parboteeah, K. Praveen, 2015. "The effect of culture on the responsiveness of firms to mimetic forces: Imitative foreign joint venture entries into China, 1985–2003," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 465-476.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:798-808 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:567-:d:133032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cascio, Wayne F. & Boudreau, John W., 2016. "The search for global competence: From international HR to talent management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 103-114.
- Bird, Allan & Mendenhall, Mark E., 2016. "From cross-cultural management to global leadership: Evolution and adaptation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-126.
- Chevrier, Sylvie & Viegas-Pires, Michaël, 2013. "Delegating effectively across cultures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 431-439.
- Qinxuan Gu & Thomas Tang & Wan Jiang, 2015. "Does Moral Leadership Enhance Employee Creativity? Employee Identification with Leader and Leader–Member Exchange (LMX) in the Chinese Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 513-529, February.
- Stephan, Ute & Pathak, Saurav, 2016. "Beyond cultural values? Cultural leadership ideals and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 505-523.
More about this item
KeywordsGLOBE; Leadership; Culture; Cross-cultural; Executive leadership; Multinational;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:47:y:2012:i:4:p:504-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.