The Evolution of Management Theories, Philosophies and Thoughts in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Helén & Havila, Virpi & Andersen, Poul & Halinen, Aino, 1998. "Position and role-conceptualizing dynamics in business networks," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, pages 167-186.
- Björkman, Ingmar & Kock, Sören, 1995. "Social relationships and business networks: The case of Western companies in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 519-535.
- Mike W Peng, 2004. "Identifying the big question in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 99-108.
- Stephen Flowers, 2007. "Organizational capabilities and technology acquisition: why firms know less than they buy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, pages 317-346.
- Wim Vanhaverbeke, 2001. "Realizing new regional core competencies: establishing a customer-oriented SME network," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 97-116.
- Brian J. Loasby, 1994. "Organisational Capabilities And Interfirm Relations," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 248-265, October.
- Wim Vanhaverbeke, 2001.
"Realizing new regional core competencies: establishing a customer-oriented SME network,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 97-116.
- Vanhaverbeke,Wim, 1999. "Realizing New Regional Core Competence: Establishing A Customer-Oriented Sme-Network," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Loasby, Brian J., 1998. "The organisation of capabilities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 139-160, April.
- Gumovschi Ana & Aurelia Marianciuc, 2008. "Project Risk Management," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 41(4), pages 58-64.
- Hakansson, Hakan & Ford, David, 2002. "How should companies interact in business networks?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 133-139, February.
- Alistair R. Anderson & Sarah L. Jack, 2002. "The articulation of social capital in entrepreneurial networks: a glue or a lubricant?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 193-210.
- Håkansson, Håkan & Snehota, Ivan, 1989. "No business is an island: The network concept of business strategy," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, pages 187-200.
- Foss, Nicolai J., 1999. "Networks, capabilities, and competitive advantage," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, pages 1-15.
- Peter J Buckley & Martin J Carter, 2004. "A formal analysis of knowledge combination in multinational enterprises," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 371-384.
- Al-Laham, Andreas & Souitaris, Vangelis, 2008. "Network embeddedness and new-venture internationalization: Analyzing international linkages in the German biotech industry," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 567-586, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunality; Patronage; Indirect rule; Culture; Patrimonial Management;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B19 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Other
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:emrpij:v:5:y:2015:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Cosme C Vieira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.