Yuan and marketing: The perception of Chinese owner-managers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Cherry, 2006. "The Impact of Normative Influence and Locus of Control on Ethical Judgments and Intentions: a Cross-Cultural Comparison," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 113-132, October.
- Fan, Ying, 2002. "Questioning guanxi: definition, classification and implications," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 543-561, October.
- McGrath, Rita Gunther & MacMillan, Ian C., 1992. "More like each other than anyone else? A cross-cultural study of entrepreneurial perceptions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 419-429, September.
- Danny Miller & Jean-Marie Toulouse, 1986. "Chief Executive Personality and Corporate Strategy and Structure in Small Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1389-1409, November.
- Sonya Fontenot Premeaux & Arthur G. Bedeian, 2003. "Breaking the Silence: The Moderating Effects of Self-Monitoring in Predicting Speaking Up in the Workplace," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(6), pages 1537-1562, September.
- Brooksbank, Roger & Kirby, David A & Wright, Gillian, 1992. "Marketing and Company Performance: An Examination of Medium Sized Manufacturing Firms in Britain," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 221-236, September.
- Wai-sum Siu & Zhi-chao Liu, 2005. "Marketing in Chinese Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs): The State of the Art in a Chinese Socialist Economy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 333-346, November.
- Begley, Thomas M. & Boyd, David P., 1987. "Psychological characteristics associated with performence in entrepreneurial firms and smaller businesses," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 79-93.
- Wai-Sum Siu & Wenchang Fang & Tingling Lin, 2004. "Strategic marketing practices and the performance of Chinese small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Taiwan," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 161-178, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bostjan Antoncic & Jasna Auer Antoncic & Matjaz Gantar & Zhaoyang Li & Marja-Liisa Kakkonen, 2015. "Chance Non-Control And Entrepreneurship," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-13, September.
- Weihe Gao & Yong Liu & Liping Qian, 2016. "The personal touch of business relationship: A study of the determinants and impact of business friendship," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 469-498, June.
More about this item
KeywordsChinese owner-manager Small firm marketing Yuan External locus of control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:43:y:2008:i:4:p:449-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.