Untangling African indigenous management: Multiple influences on the success of SMEs in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sachs, Jeffrey D, 1999. "Twentieth-Century Political Economy: A Brief History of Global Capitalism," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 90-101, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0160-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2014. "Coming of age, seeking legitimacy: The historical trajectory of African management research," MPRA Paper 63625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdelnour, Samer & Branzei, Oana, 2010. "Fuel-efficient stoves for Darfur: The social construction of subsistence marketplaces in post-conflict settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 617-629, June.
- Wood, Geoffrey & Dibben, Pauline & Stride, Chris & Webster, Edward, 2011. "HRM in Mozambique: Homogenization, path dependence or segmented business system?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-41, January.
- Kamoche, Ken, 2011. "Contemporary developments in the management of human resources in Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-4, January.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0161-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2017. "Cultivating greater self-confidence in African management research," MPRA Paper 79751, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Beamond, Maria Teresa & Farndale, Elaine & Härtel, Charmine E.J., 2016. "MNE translation of corporate talent management strategies to subsidiaries in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 499-510.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica Cross-cultural management Management control Paternalism Enterprise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:43:y:2008:i:4:p:400-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .