Untangling African indigenous management: Multiple influences on the success of SMEs in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sachs, Jeffrey D, 1999. "Twentieth-Century Political Economy: A Brief History of Global Capitalism," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 90-101, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0160-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2014. "Coming of age, seeking legitimacy: The historical trajectory of African management research," MPRA Paper 63625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:sau:ueedcc:06:101-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdelnour, Samer & Branzei, Oana, 2010. "Fuel-efficient stoves for Darfur: The social construction of subsistence marketplaces in post-conflict settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 617-629, June.
- Wood, Geoffrey & Dibben, Pauline & Stride, Chris & Webster, Edward, 2011. "HRM in Mozambique: Homogenization, path dependence or segmented business system?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 31-41, January.
- Kamoche, Ken, 2011. "Contemporary developments in the management of human resources in Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-4, January.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0161-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph, 2017. "Cultivating greater self-confidence in African management research," MPRA Paper 79751, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Beamond, Maria Teresa & Farndale, Elaine & Härtel, Charmine E.J., 2016. "MNE translation of corporate talent management strategies to subsidiaries in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 499-510.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica Cross-cultural management Management control Paternalism Enterprise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:43:y:2008:i:4:p:400-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.