Contemporary developments in the management of human resources in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, Terence & Amaeshi, Kenneth & Yavuz, Serap, 2008. "Untangling African indigenous management: Multiple influences on the success of SMEs in Kenya," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 400-416, October.
- Harry G. Broadman, 2007. "Africa's Silk Road : China and India's New Economic Frontier," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7186.
- Moon, Jeremy & Crane, Andrew & Matten, Dirk, 2005. "Can Corporations be Citizens? Corporate Citizenship as a Metaphor for Business Participation in Society," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 429-453, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xing, Yijun & Liu, Yipeng & Tarba, Shlomo Yedidia & Cooper, Cary L., 2016. "Intercultural influences on managing African employees of Chinese firms in Africa: Chinese managers’ HRM practices," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 28-41.
- Rui, Huaichuan & Zhang, Miao & Shipman, Alan, 2016. "Relevant knowledge and recipient ownership: Chinese MNCS’ knowledge transfer in Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 713-728.
- Enyonam Canice Kudonoo & Victoria Tsedzah, 2015. "Human Capital Management: Taking Human Resources Management to the Next Level in Anglophone, West Africa," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(6), pages 19-30, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrican management Cultural diversity Ubuntu Hybridization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:46:y:2011:i:1:p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.