Contemporary developments in the management of human resources in Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, Terence & Amaeshi, Kenneth & Yavuz, Serap, 2008. "Untangling African indigenous management: Multiple influences on the success of SMEs in Kenya," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 400-416, October.
- Harry G. Broadman, 2007. "Africa's Silk Road : China and India's New Economic Frontier," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7186.
- Moon, Jeremy & Crane, Andrew & Matten, Dirk, 2005. "Can Corporations be Citizens? Corporate Citizenship as a Metaphor for Business Participation in Society," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 429-453, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xing, Yijun & Liu, Yipeng & Tarba, Shlomo Yedidia & Cooper, Cary L., 2016. "Intercultural influences on managing African employees of Chinese firms in Africa: Chinese managers’ HRM practices," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 28-41.
- Rui, Huaichuan & Zhang, Miao & Shipman, Alan, 2016. "Relevant knowledge and recipient ownership: Chinese MNCS’ knowledge transfer in Africa," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 713-728.
- Enyonam Canice Kudonoo & Victoria Tsedzah, 2015. "Human Capital Management: Taking Human Resources Management to the Next Level in Anglophone, West Africa," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(6), pages 19-30, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrican management Cultural diversity Ubuntu Hybridization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:46:y:2011:i:1:p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .