When common sense becomes uncommon: participation and empowerment in Russian companies with Western participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Puffer, Sheila, 1993. "A riddle wrapped in an enigma: Demystifying Russian managerial motivation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 473-480, December.
- Beirne, Martin, 1999. "Managing to empower? a healthy review of resources and constraints," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 218-225, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0088-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Koveshnikov, Alexei & Barner-Rasmussen, Wilhelm & Ehrnrooth, Mats & Mäkelä, Kristiina, 2012. "A framework of successful organizational practices in Western multinational companies operating in Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 371-382.
- Engelhard, Johann & Nägele, Joakim, 2003. "Organizational learning in subsidiaries of multinational companies in Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 262-277, August.
- Serafini, Giovanni O. & Szamosi, Leslie T., 2015. "Five star hotels of a Multinational Enterprise in countries of the transitional periphery: A case study in human resources management," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 972-983.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:3:p:563-583 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shulzhenko, Elena, 2012. "Human resource management and labour relations in post-transitional Russia," Discussion Papers, Research Group Globalization, Work, and Production SP III 2012-303, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Meyer, Klaus E., 2002. "Management challenges in privatization acquisitions in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 266-276, January.
- Sinikka Moilanen, 2008. "The role of accounting in the management control system: a case study of a family-led firm," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 165-183, October.
- Bachmann, Jan-Thomas & Engelen, Andreas & Schwens, Christian, 2016. "Toward a Better Understanding of the Association Between Strategic Planning and Entrepreneurial Orientation — The Moderating Role of National Culture," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 297-315.
- repec:spr:manint:v:46:y:2006:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-006-0042-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:163550 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camiah, Natasza & Hollinshead, Graham, 2003. "Assessing the potential for effective cross-cultural working between "new" Russian managers and western expatriates," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 245-261, August.
- Petrick, Martin, 2017.
"Incentive provision to farm workers in post-socialist settings: evidence from East Germany and North Kazakhstan,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 239-256.
- Petrick, Martin, 2016. "Incentive provision to farm workers in post-socialist settings: Evidence from East Germany and North Kazakhstan," 155th Seminar, September 19-21, 2016, Kiev, Ukraine 245171, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Latukha, M. & Veselova, A. & Selivanovskikh, L., 2015. "Talent management practices in emerging market firms: Research agenda," Working Papers 6428, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:37:y:2002:i:3:p:180-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.