Human resource management and labour relations in post-transitional Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shekshnia, Stanislav, 1998. "Western multinationals' human resource practices in Russia," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 460-465, August.
- N. Vishnevskaya & O. Kulikov., 2009. "Wage-setting in Russia: The Role of Industry-level Tariff Agreements," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Michailova, Snejina, 2002. "When common sense becomes uncommon: participation and empowerment in Russian companies with Western participation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 180-187, October.
- Ingmar Björkman & Carl F Fey & Hyeon Jeong Park, 2007. "Institutional theory and MNC subsidiary HRM practices: evidence from a three-country study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(3), pages 430-446, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2012-04-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-04-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbgwp:spiii2012303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gawzbde.html .