Building cooperative advantage: Managing strategic alliances to promote organizational learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baughn, C. Christopher & Denekamp, Johannes G. & Stevens, John H. & Osborn, Richard N., 1997. "Protecting intellectual capital in international alliances," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 103-117, July.
- Dacin, M. Tina & Hitt, Michael A. & Levitas, Edward, 1997. "Selecting partners for successful international alliances: Examination of U.S. and Korean firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-16, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García-Canal, Esteban & Duarte, Cristina López & Criado, Josep Rialp & Llaneza, Ana Valdés, 2002. "Accelerating international expansion through global alliances: a typology of cooperative strategies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 91-107, July.
- Contractor, Farok J. & Ra, Wonchan, 2000. "Negotiating alliance contracts: Strategy and behavioral effects of alternative compensation arrangements," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 271-299, June.
- Danskin, Paula & Dibrell, Clay & Kedia, Ben L., 2005. "The evolving role of cooperation among multinational corporations and indigenous organizations in transition economies: A migration away from confrontation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 223-234, August.
- Duysters, G.M. & Heimeriks, K.H. & Jurriens,J., 2003. "Three Levels of Alliance Management," Working Papers 03.20, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Gligor, David M. & Holcomb, Mary C. & Feizabadi, Javad, 2016. "An exploration of the strategic antecedents of firm supply chain agility: The role of a firm's orientations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 24-34.
- Emden, Zeynep & Yaprak, Attila & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2005. "Learning from experience in international alliances: antecedents and firm performance implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 883-892, July.
- Maria Benavides-Espinosa & Salvador Roig-Dobón, 2011. "The influence of cultural differences in cooperative learning through joint ventures," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(1), pages 69-85, March.
- Beamish, Paul W. & Lupton, Nathaniel C., 2016. "Cooperative strategies in international business and management: Reflections on the past 50 years and future directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 163-175.
- Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa, 2008. "Knowledge network dissemination in a family-firm sector," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2380-2389, December.
- Evangelista, Felicitas & Hau, Le Nguyen, 2009. "Organizational context and knowledge acquisition in IJVs: An empirical study," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 63-73, January.
- repec:eee:touman:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:174-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duysters, G.M. & Heimeriks, K.H., 2002. "The influence of alliance capabilities on alliance performance: an empirical investigation," Working Papers 02.08, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Wang, Pien & Tong, Tony W. & Koh, Chun Peng, 2004. "An integrated model of knowledge transfer from MNC parent to China subsidiary," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-182, May.
- Robert Strand & R. Freeman, 2015. "Scandinavian Cooperative Advantage: The Theory and Practice of Stakeholder Engagement in Scandinavia," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 65-85, March.
- Yannis A. HAJIDIMITRIOU & Nikolaos S. SKLAVOUNOS & Konstantinos P. ROTSIOS, 2012. "The Impact Of Trust On Knowledge Transfer In International Business Systems," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(2), pages 39-49.
- Parkhe, Arvind, 1998. "Understanding trust in international alliances," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 219-240, October.
- Parkhe, Arvind, 1998. "Building trust in international alliances," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 417-437, January.
- Parkhe, Arvind, 1998. "Current issues in international alliances," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 2-3.
- Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa, 2013. "Networking entrepreneurs," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 193-204.
- del Mar Benavides-Espinosa, María & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo, 2014. "Cooperative learning in creating and managing joint ventures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 648-655.
- Jiang, Xu & Li, Yuan, 2008. "The relationship between organizational learning and firms' financial performance in strategic alliances: A contingency approach," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 365-379, July.
- Zhang, Jing & Pezeshkan, Amir, 2016. "Host country network, industry experience, and international alliance formation: Evidence from the venture capital industry," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 264-277.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:32:y:1997:i:3:p:203-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.