The Measurement and Impact of Corruption Victimization: Survey Evidence from Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell Seligson, 1983. "On the measurement of diffuse support: Some evidence from Mexico," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 1999. "Governance matters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2196, The World Bank.
- Easton, David, 1975. "A Re-assessment of the Concept of Political Support," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 435-457, October.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:171:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0440-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hui Li & Ting Gong & Hanyu Xiao, 2016. "The Perception of Anti-corruption Efficacy in China: An Empirical Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 885-903, February.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2014.
"The Antecedents and Effects of Corruption - A Reassessment of Current (Empirical) Findings,"
60947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimant, Eugen & Tosato, Guglielmo, 2017. "Causes and Effects of Corruption: What has Past Decade's Research Taught us? A Survey," MPRA Paper 76445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Günther G. Schulze, 2013. "Corruption in Southeast Asia: a survey of recent research," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(1), pages 79-109, May.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1366-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Deurzen, Ioana, 2017. "And justice for all: Examining corruption as a contextual source of mental illness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 26-34.
- Liu, Qijun & Peng, Yaping, 2015. "Corruption in college admissions examinations in China," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 104-111.
- Ivlevs Artjoms & Hinks Timothy, 2015.
"Bribing Behaviour and Sample Selection: Evidence from Post-Socialist Countries and Western Europe,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(2), pages 139-167, April.
- Timothy Hinks & Artjoms Ivlevs, 2012. "Bribing Behaviour and Sample Selection: Evidence from Post-Socialist countries and Western Europe," Working Papers 20121208, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Günther G. Schulze & Bambang Suharnoko Sjahrir & Nikita Zakharov, 2016. "Corruption in Russia," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(1), pages 135-171.
- James Foster, Andrew W. Horowitz and Fabio Méndez, "undated". "An Axiomatic Approach to the Measurement of Corruption: Theory and Applications," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp029, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- repec:gig:joupla:v:4:y:2012:i:3:p:67-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Alexander & Hudson, J R, 2014. "Bribery and Identification:Evidence from Sudan," Department of Economics Working Papers 39841, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9802-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gig:joupla:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:29-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Razafindrakoto, Mireille & Roubaud, François, 2010. "Are International Databases on Corruption Reliable? A Comparison of Expert Opinion Surveys and Household Surveys in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1057-1069, August.
- Jahedi, Salar & Méndez, Fabio, 2014. "On the advantages and disadvantages of subjective measures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 97-114.
- Yiping Wu & Jiangnan Zhu, 2016. "When Are People Unhappy? Corruption Experience, Environment, and Life Satisfaction in Mainland China," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 1125-1147, June.
- Benjamín YAMB & Oscar BAYEMI, 2016. "Bribery in Cameroonian Public Hospitals: Who Pays and How Much?," Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(1), pages 7-17.
- Escresa,Laarni & PICCI, LUCIO, 2015. "A new cross-national measure of corruption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7371, The World Bank.
- Şeker, Murat & Yang, Judy S., 2014. "Bribery solicitations and firm performance in the Latin America and Caribbean region," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 246-264.
- repec:gig:joupla:v:7:y:2015:i:1:p:111-142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:2:p:381-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.