Measuring the Impacts of Working-Age Adult Mortality on Small-Scale Farm Households in Kenya
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cuddington, John T, 1993. "Further Results on the Macroeconomic Effects of AIDS: The Dualistic, Labor-Surplus Economy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 7(3), pages 403-17, September.
- Udry, Christopher, 1996. "Gender, Agricultural Production, and the Theory of the Household," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1010-46, October.
- Tibaijuka, Anna Kajumulo, 1997. "AIDS and economic welfare in peasant agriculture: Case studies from Kagabiro village, Kagera region, Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 963-975, June.
- Cuddington, John T & Hancock, John D, 1995. "The Macroeconomic Impact of AIDS in Malawi: A Dualistic, Labour Surplus Economy," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 4(1), pages 1-28, May.
- Lundberg, Mattias & Over, Mead & Mujinja, Phare, 2000.
"Sources of financial assistance for households suffering an adult death in Kagera, Tanzania,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2508, The World Bank.
- M Lundberg & M Over & P Mujinja, 2000. "Sources of Financial Assistance for Households Suffering an Adult Death in Kagera, Tanzania," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(5), pages 420-443, December.
- David E. Bloom & Ajay S. Mahal, 1995.
"Does the AIDS Epidemic Really Threaten Economic Growth?,"
NBER Working Papers
5148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Francis, 1998. "Gender and rural livelihoods in Kenya," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 72-95.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:32:y:2004:i:1:p:91-119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.