Challenges to Proponents of Common Property Recource Systems: Despairing Voices from the Social Forests of Zimbabwe
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kundhlande, Godfrey & Luckert, Martin K., 1998. "Towards an Analytical Framework for Assessing Property Rights to Natural Resources: A Case Study in the Communal Areas of Zimbabwe," Staff Paper Series 24115, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- William Cavendish, 1999. "Empirical regularities in the poverty-environment relationship of African rural households," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Marks, Stuart A., 1995. "Transforming rural hunters into conservationists: An assessment of community-based wildlife management programs in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 941-957, June.
- Will Cavendish, 1999. "The complexity of the commons: Environmental resource demands in rural Zimbabwe," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Peter H. Pearse, 1988. "Property Rights and the Development of Natural Resource Policies in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 14(3), pages 307-320, September.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Roe, Emery M., 1995. "More than the politics of decentralization: Local government reform, district development and public administration in Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 833-843, May.
- Agrawal, Arun & Gibson, Clark C., 1999. "Enchantment and Disenchantment: The Role of Community in Natural Resource Conservation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 629-649, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:29:y:2001:i:4:p:589-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.