Property Rights and the Development of Natural Resource Policies in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. G. Paterson & Gideon Rosenbluth, 1983. "Culture, Myth, and Fetish," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(1), pages 134-137, March.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Funk, Matt, 2008. "On the Problem of Vague Terms: A Glossary of Clearly Stated Assumptions & Careful, Patient, Descriptions," MPRA Paper 14505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Daowei, 2016. "Payments for forest-based environmental services: A close look," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 78-84.
- Mayaka, Theodore B. & Hendricks, Theo & Wesseler, Justus & Prins, Herbert H.T., 2005. "Improving the benefits of wildlife harvesting in Northern Cameroon: a co-management perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 67-80, July.
- Campbell, Bruce & Mandondo, Alois & Nemarundwe, Nontokozo & Sithole, Bevlyne & De JonG, Wil & Luckert, Marty & Matose, Frank, 2001. "Challenges to Proponents of Common Property Recource Systems: Despairing Voices from the Social Forests of Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 589-600, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:14:y:1988:i:3:p:307-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .