What is Driving the Pollution Abatement Expenditure Behavior of Manufacturing Plants in Korea?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pargal, Sheoli & Wheeler, David, 1996. "Informal Regulation of Industrial Pollution in Developing Countries: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(6), pages 1314-1327, December.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Rivera & Peter Leon, 2005. "Chief executive officers and voluntary environmental performance: Costa Rica's certification for sustainable tourism," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 38(2), pages 107-127, September.
- José Féres & Arnaud Reynaud, 2012.
"Assessing the Impact of Formal and Informal Regulations on Environmental and Economic Performance of Brazilian Manufacturing Firms,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(1), pages 65-85, May.
- Arnaud Reynaud, 2012. "Assessing the impact of formal and informal regulations on environmental and economic performance of Brazilian manufacturing firms," Working Papers 27, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Witold J. Henisz & Sinziana Dorobantu & Lite J. Nartey, 2014. "Spinning gold: The financial returns to stakeholder engagement," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(12), pages 1727-1748, December.
- Luken, Ralph & Van Rompaey, Frank & Zigová, Katarina, 2008. "The determinants of EST adoption by manufacturing plants in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 141-152, May.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Dantas, Eva & Iizuka, Michiko, 2012.
"The Kyoto mechanisms and the diffusion of renewable energy technologies in the BRICS,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 118-128.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Eva Dantas & Michiko Iizuka, 2012. "The Kyoto mechanisms and the diffusion of renewable energy technologies in the BRICS," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01488032, HAL.
- Markus Kitzmueller & Jay Shimshack, 2012. "Economic Perspectives on Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 51-84, March.
- Hille, Erik, 2016.
"The impact of foreign direct investments on regional air pollution in the Republic of Korea: A way ahead to achieve the green growth strategy?,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145517, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hille, Erik, 2017. "The impact of foreign direct investments on regional air pollution in the Republic of Korea: A way ahead to achieve the green growth strategy?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 460, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Stefanie Haller & Liam Murphy, 2012. "Corporate Expenditure on Environmental Protection," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(2), pages 277-296, February.
- John Olatunji ADEOTI, 2001. "Technology Investment In Pollution Control In Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence From Nigerian Manufacturing," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 39(4), pages 395-431, December.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Michiko Iizuka, 2012. "A multi-level analysis of the diffusion of standards compliance in Latin America," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487512, HAL.
- Peng, Fei & Huang, Wei & Kang, Lili, 2015. "Open Economy, Global Value Chain and Corporate Social Responsibility in China," MPRA Paper 64612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:126-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "Industrial Wastewater Management in River Basins Nhue-Day and Dongnai Project : Final Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2925, The World Bank.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Iizuka, Michiko, 2012. "Openness to international markets and the diffusion of standards compliance in Latin America. A multi level analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 201-215.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:7:p:1203-1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.