Development Performance and the Institutions of Governance: Evidence from East Asia and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campos, Nauro F. & Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1998. "Institutions and growth: can human capital be a link?," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon, 1995.
"Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms: Evidence from inflation stabilizations,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 897-912, June.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon C., 1993. "Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms; evidence from inflation stabilizations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7qt9r513, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenny, Charles & Williams, David, 2001. "What Do We Know About Economic Growth? Or, Why Don't We Know Very Much?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Emara, Noha & Chiu, I-Ming, 2015. "The Impact of Governance on Economic Growth: The case of Middle Eastern and North African Countries," MPRA Paper 68603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nauro F. Campos & Armando Castellar Pinheiro & Fabio Giambiagi & Maur??cio M. Moreira, 2002. "Does it Take a Lula to go to Davos? A Brief Overview of Brazilian Reforms, 1980-2000," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-580, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Marek Hudon, 2006. "Subsidies and financial performances of the microfinance institutions: Does management matter?," Working Papers CEB 05-015.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fen-May Liou & Cherng G. Ding, 2004. "Positioning the non-least-developed developing countries based on vulnerability-related indicators," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 751-767.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Ralitza Dimova, 2014.
"Good and bad institutions: is the debate over? Cross-country firm-level evidence from the textile industry,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 109-126.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Dimova, Ralitza, 2011. "Good and Bad Institutions: Is the Debate Over? Cross-Country Firm-Level Evidence from the Textile Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 5471, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Iheonu, Chimere & Ihedimma, Godfrey & Onwuanaku, Chigozie, 2017. "Institutional Quality and Economic Performance in West Africa," MPRA Paper 82212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Fahad Gill, 2016. "Revisiting the growth-governance relationship in developing Asian and Oceanic economies," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 803-816, October.
- Patrick Hamm & David Stuckler & Lawrence King, 2010. "The Governance Grenade: Mass Privatization, State Capacity and Economic Growth in Post-communist Countries," Working Papers wp222, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Campos, Nauro F., 2000. "Context is everything : measuring institutional change in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2269, The World Bank.
- Germán Burgos, 2006. "Instituciones jurídicas y crecimiento económico: la experiencia asiática," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 8(14), pages 137-166, January-J.
- Dorina, CLICHICI, 2016. "Weaknesses Of Corporate Governance Within The Banking Sector Of The Republic Of Moldova," Contemporary Economy Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 1(3), pages 91-99.
- Miles Cahill & Nicolás Sánchez, 2001. "Using principal components to produce an economic and social development index: An application to Latin America and the U.S," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(3), pages 311-329, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:3:p:439-452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .