Targeted poverty investments and economic growth in China
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Romer, 1989.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992.
"Hybrid Rice Innovation in China: A Study of Market-Demand Induced Technological Innovation in a Centrally-Planned Economy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 14-20, February.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 1990. "Hybrid Rice Innovation in China: A Study of Market Demand Induced Technological Innovation in a Centrally-Planned Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 604, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1997.
"I Just Ran Two Million Regressions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 178-83, May.
- Park, Albert & Rozelle, Scott & Cai, Fang, 1994. "China's grain policy reforms: Implications for equity, stabilization, and efficiency," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-33.
- Wiens, Thomas B., 1987. "Issues in the structural reform of Chinese agriculture," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 372-384, September.
- Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Zhang, Linxiu, 1997. "Poverty, population and environmental degradation in China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 229-251, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:12:p:2137-2151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.