Productivity of public and private investment in developing countries: A broad international perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 1991. "Exports, imports, and economic growth in semi-industrialized countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 93-116, January.
- Joshua Greene & Delano Villanueva, 1991. "Private Investment in Developing Countries: An Empirical Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(1), pages 33-58, March.
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1990.
"Private investment and economic growth in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1989. "Private investment and economic growth in developing countries," MPRA Paper 13655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goel, Rajeev K & Ram, Rati, 1994. "Research and Development Expenditures and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Study," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 403-11, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:8:p:1373-1378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.