Research and Development Expenditures and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés, Antonio R. & Goel, Rajeev K., 2012. "Does software piracy affect economic growth? Evidence across countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 284-295.
- Pop Silaghi, Monica Ioana & Alexa, Diana & Jude, Cristina & Litan, Cristian, 2014.
"Do business and public sector research and development expenditures contribute to economic growth in Central and Eastern European Countries? A dynamic panel estimation,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 108-119.
- Pop-Silaghi, Monica & Jude, Cristina & Alexa, Diana & Litan, Cristian, 2012. "Do business and public sector research and development expenditures contribute to economic growth in central and eastern European countries? A dynamic panel estimation," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Angus C. Chu, 2010.
"Effects of Patent Policy on Income and Consumption Inequality in a R&D Growth Model,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 336-350, October.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "Effects of Patent Policy on Income and Consumption Inequality in an R&D-Growth Model," MPRA Paper 10168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2010. "Entrepreneurial types and economic growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 305-314, May.
- Begüm Erdil Şahin, 2015. "The Relationship Between R&D Expenditures and Economic Growth: Panel Data Analysis 1990-2013," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 207, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Maru?a Pescu (Beca) & Camelia ?tefan (Baraba?), 2016. "The Effects of Gaps and Disparities on Economic Growth. A Study of 10 Former Socialist Countries from the CEE, Members of the EU," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(43), pages 592-592, August.
- Ram, Rati, 1996. "Productivity of public and private investment in developing countries: A broad international perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1373-1378, August.
- Andrzej Kacprzyk & Wirginia Doryn, 2014. "Innovation and Economic Growth in European Union. Panel Data Analysis," Lodz Economics Working Papers 3/2014, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, revised Jun 2015.
- Jun Koo & Tae-Eun Kim, 2009. "When R&D matters for regional growth: A tripod approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 825-840, November.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Payne, James E. & Ram, Rati, 2008. "R&D expenditures and U.S. economic growth: A disaggregated approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 237-250.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Saunoris, James W. & Schneider, Friedrich, 2017. "Growth in the Shadows: Effect of the Shadow Economy on U.S. Economic Growth over More Than a Century," IZA Discussion Papers 10705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, José & Hierro, María, 2014. "Should cohesion policy focus on fostering R&D? Evidence from Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 139-164.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Tucci, Christopher L., 2010. "The innovation-economic growth nexus: Global evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1264-1276, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:42:y:1994:i:2:p:403-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .