Research and Development Expenditures and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés, Antonio R. & Goel, Rajeev K., 2012. "Does software piracy affect economic growth? Evidence across countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 284-295.
- João Ricardo Faria & Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis Gil-Alana & Estefania Mourelle, 2020. "Self-employment by gender in the EU: convergence and clusters," Working Papers 2020/22, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Pop Silaghi, Monica Ioana & Alexa, Diana & Jude, Cristina & Litan, Cristian, 2014.
"Do business and public sector research and development expenditures contribute to economic growth in Central and Eastern European Countries? A dynamic panel estimation,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 108-119.
- Pop-Silaghi, Monica & Jude, Cristina & Alexa, Diana & Litan, Cristian, 2012. "Do business and public sector research and development expenditures contribute to economic growth in central and eastern European countries? A dynamic panel estimation," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Ram, Rati, 1996. "Productivity of public and private investment in developing countries: A broad international perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1373-1378, August.
- Andrzej Kacprzyk & Wirginia Doryn, 2014. "Innovation and Economic Growth in European Union. Panel Data Analysis," Lodz Economics Working Papers 3/2014, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, revised Jun 2015.
- Rajeev K. Goel & James W. Saunoris & Friedrich Schneider, 2019.
"Growth In The Shadows: Effect Of The Shadow Economy On U.S. Economic Growth Over More Than A Century,"
Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 50-67, January.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Saunoris, James W. & Schneider, Friedrich, 2017. "Growth in the Shadows: Effect of the Shadow Economy on U.S. Economic Growth over More Than a Century," IZA Discussion Papers 10705, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Angus C. Chu, 2010.
"Effects of Patent Policy on Income and Consumption Inequality in a R&D Growth Model,"
Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 336-350, October.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "Effects of Patent Policy on Income and Consumption Inequality in an R&D-Growth Model," MPRA Paper 10168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Payne, James E. & Ram, Rati, 2008. "R&D expenditures and U.S. economic growth: A disaggregated approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 237-250.
- Maza, Adolfo & Villaverde, José & Hierro, María, 2014. "Should cohesion policy focus on fostering R&D? Evidence from Spain," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 139-164.
- Jiang, Haiyan & Habib, Ahsan & Wang, Snow, 2018. "Real Earnings Management, Institutional Environment, and Future Operating Performance: An International Study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 33-53.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Tucci, Christopher L., 2010. "The innovation-economic growth nexus: Global evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1264-1276, December.
- Sang-Do Park, 2018. "The Nexus of FDI, R&D, and Human Capital on Chinese Sustainable Development: Evidence from a Two-Step Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-23, June.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2010. "Entrepreneurial types and economic growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 305-314, May.
- Begüm Erdil Şahin, 2015. "The Relationship Between R&D Expenditures and Economic Growth: Panel Data Analysis 1990-2013," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 207, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Rudra P. Pradhan & Rana P. Maradana & Danish B. Zaki & Saurav Dash & Manju Jayakumar & Kunal Gaurav, 2017. "Venture Capital and Innovation: Evidence from European Economic Area Countries," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(06), pages 1-30, December.
- Maru?a Pescu (Beca) & Camelia ?tefan (Baraba?), 2016. "The Effects of Gaps and Disparities on Economic Growth. A Study of 10 Former Socialist Countries from the CEE, Members of the EU," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(43), pages 592-592, August.
- Jian Xu & Yongrong Cao, 2019. "Innovation, the Flying Geese Model, IPR Protection, and Sustainable Economic Development in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-27, October.
- Jun Koo & Tae‐Eun Kim, 2009. "When R&D matters for regional growth: A tripod approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 825-840, November.
- Rana P. Maradana & Rudra P. Pradhan & Saurav Dash & Kunal Gaurav & Manju Jayakumar & Debaleena Chatterjee, 2017. "Does innovation promote economic growth? Evidence from European countries," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Yusuf Opeyemi Akinwale, 2018. "An Empirical Analysis of Short Run and Long Run Relationships between Energy Consumption, Technology Innovation and Economic Growth in Saudi Arabia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(4), pages 139-146.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:42:y:1994:i:2:p:403-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.