Public capital formation and labor productivity growth in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pastor, Manuel Jr., 1989. "Current account deficits and debt accumulation in Latin America: Debate and evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 77-97, July.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Joshua Greene & Delano Villanueva, 1991. "Private Investment in Developing Countries: An Empirical Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(1), pages 33-58, March.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 1998. "Does public investment enhance labor productivity growth in Chile? A cointegration analysis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 45-65.
- Cardoso, Eliana, 1993. "Private Investment in Latin America," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(4), pages 833-848, July.
- David T. Coe & Reza Moghadam, 1993.
"Capital and Trade as Engines of Growth in France: An Application of Johansen's Cointegration Methodology,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 542-566, September.
- David T. Coe & Reza Moghadam, 1993. "Capital and Trade As Engines of Growth in France; An Application of Johansen's Cointegration Methodology," IMF Working Papers 93/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1990.
"Private investment and economic growth in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1989. "Private investment and economic growth in developing countries," MPRA Paper 13655, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- W. Robert & J. Alexander, 1994. "The investment-output ratio in growth regressions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 74-76.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1994. "Antitrust in post-privatization Latin America: An analysis of the Mexican airlines industry," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(Supplemen), pages 199-216.
- Ram, Rati, 1996. "Productivity of public and private investment in developing countries: A broad international perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1373-1378, August.
- Luiz de Mello, 1997. "Foreign direct investment in developing countries and growth: A selective survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34.
- David Alan Aschauer, 1989. "Public investment and productivity growth in the Group of Seven," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue sep, pages 17-25.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fedderke, J.W. & Bogetic, Z., 2009.
"Infrastructure and Growth in South Africa: Direct and Indirect Productivity Impacts of 19 Infrastructure Measures,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1522-1539, September.
- Johannes Fedderke & Å½eljko Bogetic, 2005. "Infrastructure and Growth in South Africa: Direct and Indirect Productivity Impacts of 19 Infrastructure Measures," Working Papers 39, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fedderke, Johannes W. & Bogetic & Zeljko, 2006. "Infrastructure and growth in South Africa : direct and indirect productivity impacts of 19 infrastructure measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3989, The World Bank.
- Miguel D Ramirez, 2016. "The IMF and Global Financial Crises: Phoenix Rising?," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 676-678, September.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2007.
"A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Test of the Complementarity Hypothesis in the Mexican Case: 1960–2001,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 35(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2006. "A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Test of the Complementarity Hypothesis in the Mexican Case, 1960-2001," Working Papers 942, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2006. "A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Test of the Complementarity Hypothesis in the Mexican Case, 1960-2001," Center Discussion Papers 28402, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Melvin Ayogu, 0. "Infrastructure and Economic Development in Africa: A Review-super- †," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 16(suppl_1), pages -126.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2008. "Are Foreign and Public Capital Productive in the Mexican Case? A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 49, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2008. "What explains Latin America's poor investment performance during the 1980-2001 period?: a panel unit root analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:30:y:2002:i:4:p:366-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.